[esip-semantictech] [Esip-semanticharmonization] [ACTION] Pick a name for ongoing 'ontology group' initiative

brandon whitehead brandonnodnarb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:04:25 EDT 2020

Apologies for missing the meeting.  Between moving to a different
continent and required self isolation I'm a little out of sorts.  Was
the session recorded?

These all sound reasonable.  I'm also a fan double meanings and names I
can easily remember.  As such, I would also submit:

FESSTR --- Federation for Earth and Space SemanTic Resources

where a semantic resource is any _web enabled_ vocabulary, KOS,
glossary, thesaurus etc.

The 'F' could also be Foundry.

Just my 2c.
/Brandon