[Esip-soil-informatics] [MEETING] ESIP SeREEn Call

Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Tue Dec 8 16:05:36 EST 2020

Here's the joining details and agenda
Here are the information to attend:

GotoMeeting Joining Details

1. Please join my meeting, Tue Dec 8th 4:00 PM EST.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/336792117

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

GB: +44 330 221 0088
US: +1 (571) 317-3129
Access Code: 336-792-117  Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.

Lot of topics to address for the time we have, so we are going to have a very frustrating session but I hope not so much!

Confirmed topics to be covered so far :

-        Welcome / Agenda presentation : 5'

-        M.Beaufils & al. : Extension of OGC standards for geotechnics : 10+2'

-        L.Aillieres & al. : Loop Project introduction : 10+2'

-        B.Brodaric & al. : Geoscience ontologies (especially in Loop) : 10+2'

-        S.Grellet & A.Feliachi & al. : News from EPOS and GeoERA : 10+2'

-        E.Lewis & JA.Stevenson : Exposing geoscience data with SensorThings API : 10+2'

-        Discussion : Going JSON(-LD) and other topics : rest of the time until we get tired (Europe will probably loose :)) ~ 30'.