[Esip-soil-informatics] Recap 5 May call

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Wed May 5 15:29:54 EDT 2021

Thank you Raul for a fantastic overview of the GloSIS ontology. If you missed it you can find the recording here: https://youtu.be/q79p_oA5rtU  and Anne D took fantastic notes in the logistics document.

Brief housekeeping: We now have ONE zoom room for both meetings and the easy and convenient calendar generating links might not auto update. Sorry that this information keeps changing, please double check your calendar to make sure it matches the information on the google document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_SIm_3e9xpni_64zdAU1DZrFEd8YcIerbsihDJq4qwY/edit?usp=sharing

We will be meeting next on 19 May at 2300UTC. If no one comes forward with a different suggestion, on the agenda will be pulling together a soil semantic resource list for the ESIP Summer meeting (and ourselves!).

We are looking for other presentations! If you know of anyone working with soil data who would be interested in presenting please send them my way!

-Kathe

---------
Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD

Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
University of Florida

Office: Rm B006, Phelps Lab, UF main campus
Twitter: @KatheMathBio

Mail: Dr Kathe Todd-Brown
Center for Wetlands
PO Box 116350