[Esip-soil-informatics] Cluster call reminder 23:00 UTC 13th

Megan Wong mr.wong at federation.edu.au
Wed Apr 13 18:35:08 EDT 2022

Hi all – see you in half hr if you can make it!

We look forward to hearing from April Ulery

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OtoXo6YV4zK9a79VeJK8XE7iEf02hF9Uf-ggQ8YlG4/edit?usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OtoXo6YV4zK9a79VeJK8XE7iEf02hF9Uf-ggQ8YlG4/edit?usp=sharing>

Best Regards
Megan

Dr Megan Wong
Research Associate | Centre of eResearch and Digital Innovation (CeRDI)

My current work days are Tues - Fri

I acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands on which I work, and pay my respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging.

Federation University Australia
Office 000 | Building AA | Campus
PO Box 663 Ballarat VIC 3353
T +61 35327 6536 | M +61419315968
mr.wong at federation.edu.au<mailto:@federation.edu.au>

http://www.cerdi.edu.au/
http://www.agrefed.org.au/
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2991-2308

[cid:image001.png at 01D84FDA.8AADA410]<https://federation.edu.au/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_name=homepage>
[946E97D3]<https://federation.edu.au/about-us/our-university/social-media?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_name=socialmedia>

CRICOS Provider No. 00103D | RTO Code 4909

Federation University Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands and waters where its campuses are located, and we pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and First Nations Peoples.

This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and delete it.