[Esip-soil-informatics] SOI Cluster call 2300UTC 6-July

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 6 21:28:26 EDT 2022

Recap from today’s call. We talked today about the plans for the July ESIP session with specific focus on prompts for the breakout rooms (you can read more here and/or leave a comment https://docs.google.com/document/d/1njLQnye9-mLJgdmS6Rm4khKYmZHjn2JlVIC0PKeQe90/edit?usp=sharing ) We also explored some ideas about next steps for the clusters after the summer sessions; there were a lot of thoughts on possible collaboration/coordination opportunities moving forward on any data harmonization activities. The idea of continuing the cluster calls and standing up a team to work on a manuscript was entirely uncontroversial. We’ll continue these conversations (especially on the data harmonizaiton) moving forward and work up specific action plans for future cluster presentations and a paper in the near future.

See you at the ESIP July meeting in a few weeks!
-Kathe

Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD
Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences