[Esip-soil-informatics] ESIP Call 2300 UTC 3 August - Mark Rattenbury

Megan Wong mr.wong at federation.edu.au
Tue Aug 2 22:27:09 EDT 2022

Hello all,

We look forward to the upcoming presentation by Mark Rattenbury ,
GNS Science, Aotearoa New Zealand
Chair, CGI-IUGS Geoscience Terminology Working Group

2300 UTC 3 August 2022<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OtoXo6YV4zK9a79VeJK8XE7iEf02hF9Uf-ggQ8YlG4/edit#heading=h.d04wav1k6xpj>

Mark will present an overview of how terminology is created, governed and applied in the geosciences.
We look forward to following with an informal chat about how learnings may apply across the soil domain

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OtoXo6YV4zK9a79VeJK8XE7iEf02hF9Uf-ggQ8YlG4/edit

Meeting link in GDoc, and also in calendar invite just sent through

Best Regards
Megan

Dr Megan Wong (she/they)
Research Associate | Centre of eResearch and Digital Innovation (CeRDI)

I acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands on which I work, and pay my respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging.

My current work days are Tues - Fri

Federation University Australia
Suite 14B | Greenhill Enterprise Centre | Mt Helen Campus
PO Box 663 Ballarat VIC 3353
T +61 3 5327 6536 | M +61 419 315 968
mr.wong at federation.edu.au<mailto:mr.wong at federation.edu.au>

[cid:image001.png at 01D8A734.59380090]<https://federation.edu.au/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_name=homepage>
[cid:image002.png at 01D8A734.59380090]<https://federation.edu.au/about-us/our-university/social-media?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_name=socialmedia>

[cid:image003.png at 01D8A734.59380090]<https://federation.edu.au/strategy/living-our-values?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_name=livingvalues>

Federation University Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands and waters where its campuses are located, and we pay our respects to Elders past and present, and extend our respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and First Nations Peoples.

This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and delete it.

CRICOS Provider No. 00103D | RTO Code 4909