[Esip-sustainabledm] Phoenix workshop outcome - using EAGER to plan study to develop ROI for data centers?

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu Dec 31 18:10:23 EST 2015

Okay, great!  Haven't heard from Peter, but hopefully, he can join us at
this time too.  Sounds like it will be a good time for remote participants
as well.  Glad you can join us, Steve.  Erin, would Dan be able to set up
the webex information then and then either he or I can send out to the whole
esip-sustainabledm list.  We'll need  room too, yes?   The amount of time
would probably be about an hour 15 minutes or just an hour, yes?  Might take
us a few minutes to get to the room from the previous session, so whatever
you suggest there in terms of time between.  I look forward to the
discussions!
Happy New Year to all!
Regards,
Nancy