[Esip-sustainabledm] Phoenix workshop outcome - using EAGER to plan study to develop ROI for data centers?

Anne Wilson Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 5 00:59:34 EST 2016

Absolutely, Abby.  We're open to all interested parties.  Do come.

Anne

From: "esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>" <esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>>
Date: Monday, January 4, 2016 7:04 PM
To: Nancy Hoebelheinrich <nhoebel at kmotifs.com<mailto:nhoebel at kmotifs.com>>
Cc: "esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>" <esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: Re: [Esip-sustainabledm] Phoenix workshop outcome - using EAGER to plan study to develop ROI for data centers?

Hello Nancy and all,

I am new to this ESIP cluster (actually I'm new to ESIP period) and did not attend the Arizona meeting but I'm interested in finding out more about the group. Margaret suggested this group to me based on the session<http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8808> I'm leading at ESIP this week. I would be interested in attending your birds of a feather to find out more. Would that be ok?

Thanks!
Abby