[Esip-sustainabledm] Phoenix workshop outcome - using EAGER to plan study to develop ROI for data centers?

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu Jan 7 12:33:17 EST 2016

I have a session at 11 am about which I'll need to check with my co-chair to see if there's a problem with my not being there.  I'm not actually presenting, so this might be ok.  In the meantime, I think it makes sense to seize the space (so to speak) and plan for a discussion then, especially if remote participation is possible in that room / time.  Thanks for your help, Dan.
Nancy