[Esip-sustainabledm] Phoenix workshop outcome - using EAGER to plan study to develop ROI for data centers?

Parr, Cynthia - ARS Cynthia.Parr at ARS.USDA.GOV
Thu Jan 7 16:51:20 EST 2016

I should be in the Agriculture etc. session but I will try to split my
time.

To clarify, some of us are assuming that any of the sustainable data
management people will gather at this time and place, not just the ROI
group. We wouldn¹t want to hijack discussions but we want to stay in the
loop.

On 1/7/16, 3:39 PM, "Esip-sustainabledm on behalf of Robert R. Downs via
Esip-sustainabledm" <esip-sustainabledm-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on

>>> http://www.earthchem.org