[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable Data Mgmt Cluster Webex Monthly time slot--Doodle poll

Ann Chiu annmchiu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:11:24 EST 2016

Hi, all:

We would like to set up a monthly time slot for the SDM cluster group to
meet on webex.

Please fill out the Doodle poll at your earliest convenience. I took into
consideration other ESIP cluster monthly meetings, but if you have an
overlap with another ESIP webex, please let me know. Please try to complete
this poll in a week's time.

http://doodle.com/poll/g76amnwd3ag4xa8k

Keep in mind that these meeting times are reoccurring monthly times. As in,
the second Monday of the month, etc. The poll is set for EST, but you can
change the time zone within the poll.

Thank you!

Best,
Ann Chiu