[Esip-sustainabledm] Interested in sustainable data management issues?

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Wed Mar 2 18:45:55 EST 2016

Hi All -

Telecon info for all calls can be found on the ESIP Telecon calendar here:
http://esipfed.org/telecons

Information to join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 618-011-013