[Esip-sustainabledm] ROI session proposed

Daley-Laursen, Steven (stevendl@uidaho.edu) stevendl at uidaho.edu
Fri Apr 1 16:45:06 EDT 2016

Hello Anne

I'm really sorry I have been vacant on some of the email conversation.  My Mom has become terminally ill and it's been a preoccupation and occupation for a few months now.  It's affected how much I can keep up with all the things on the plate.

I want to stay in the game with the ROI-Sustainable group.  When is the summer ESIP meeting and would the group be meeting there and then?

All best.

~ Steve

Steven B. Daley-Laursen
University of Idaho; Morrill Hall, Room 403;  875 Perimeter Dr. MS 3010; Moscow, Idaho 83844-3010
208.885.5804/4990 office/fax;  208.301.4451 cell; daleylaursen skype

Professor, Dept of Natural Resources & Society, College of Natural Resources, http://www.uidaho.edu/cnr/faculty/daley-laursen
Senior Exec, Office of VP for Research and Economic Development, http://www.uidaho.edu/research/about/meet-our-people
UI Director, DoI NW Climate Science Cntr; doi.gov/csc/northwest, http://bootcamp.nkn.uidaho.edu, www.nwcsc.nkn.uidaho.edu
Founding Director, Northwest Knowledge Network; www.northwestknowledge.net
Chair, USDA Secretary’s National Adv Board on Ag Research, Education, Economics and Extension; www.nareeeab.ree.usda.gov/
Former President Interim, and Dean College of Natural Resources, University of Idaho