[Esip-sustainabledm] ROI meeting still on this coming Thursday?

Kerstin A Lehnert lehnert at ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue May 24 13:46:18 EDT 2016

I would be available for an 8am PDT call, but 9am may get difficult. I
am visiting OSU and meeting with some collaborators there. I'll try my best.

Kerstin

On 5/24/16 13:37 PM, Anne Wilson via Esip-sustainabledm wrote:
> Thanks, Nancy!   Sorry for the slow response.   I was under water
> yesterday.
>
> I'm up for meeting Thursday at 9PT/12EST.   I can't meet an hour later
> - indeed, I will have to leave a bit early to get where I need to be
> at the next hour.
>
> And, thanks for the reminder.   I just posted my slides. They are
> linked off the page you reference below, and are available here:
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/5/5f/JISC_report_out.04.21.16.pdf  (I
> may update that…)
>
> Anne
>
> From: "esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org
> <mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>"
> <esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org
> <mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>>
> Date: Sunday, May 22, 2016 8:42 PM
> To: "esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org
> <mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>"
> <esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org
> <mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>>
> Subject: [Esip-sustainabledm] ROI meeting still on this coming Thursday?
>
> Hello, everyone:
>
> Just wanted to check to see if people are still willing and able to
> make the ROI discussion call this coming Thursday where we’ll continue
> the presentations on background reference material associated with the
> ROI question for sustainable repositories in preparation for the ESIP
> Summer meetin?.  Anne Wilson will be finishing up her presentation on
> the JISC report that may serve as a model for our own investigation.
>  Ruth Duerr has also said that she will be ready to discuss the OECD
> Principles & Guidelines for Access to Research Data for Public
> Funding.  The conversations so far have been quite interesting as we
> ponder what these articles have to offer our thinking on the topic(s)
> related to ROI for sustainable data repositories.  The call at this
> point is scheduled for 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central, 12
> noon Eastern.  If this time won’t work, an hour later would work for
> me as well (if not better as I now have a conflict for the earlier
> time that I’m trying to change).    Will the original time still work
> for people, and if not, what are others’ schedules?
>
> See the Reference list and presentation slides (Anne – do you want to
> put your slides up on this wiki ahead of time?) at:
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Return_on_Investment_ROI_References .
>
> Nancy
>
> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB <https://kmotifs.com/>
>
> Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
>
> Information Analyst/Principal
>
> nhoebel at kmotifs.com <mailto:nhoebel at kmotifs.com>
>
> San Mateo, CA  94401
>
> (v) 650-302-4493
>
> (f) 650-745-3333

Dr. Kerstin Lehnert
Director, Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance
Director, EarthChem
President, IGSN e.V.

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Columbia University