[Esip-sustainabledm] ROI meeting still on this coming Thursday?

Anne Wilson Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu May 26 12:02:25 EDT 2016

Dear all,

It appears we are having technical difficulties due to a missing meeting scheduled.  Please stand by...

Anne

From: Nancy Hoebelheinrich <nhoebel at kmotifs.com<mailto:nhoebel at kmotifs.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:55 AM
To: Anne Wilson <Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu<mailto:Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu>>, "esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>" <esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: RE: [Esip-sustainabledm] ROI meeting still on this coming Thursday?

Thanks, Anne.  I've been able to change my other meeting, so not an issue for me now. And, since our first presenter (Anne) will be available at 9 am Pacific, let's stick with that.  Thanks for the response, and talk with the ROI folks on Thursday.  We might also want to spend a little time planning for our session at the ESIP Summer meeting...
Nancy

[_LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB]<https://kmotifs.com/>

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
Information Analyst/Principal