[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP cluster, Sustainable Data Management, monthly telecon, Friday 6/10, 10 EDT

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 3 19:48:00 EDT 2016

Despite the fact that dawn rises around 3am now where I am in Alaska, the
ESIP call at 6am Alaska time still feels like its before the crack-o-dawn
for me.  Would love to join if it were timed  better for those of us on the
left coast!  Maybe next time.  But looking forward to the summer ESIP
sessions...

Matt