[Esip-sustainabledm] monthly call today, ESIP cluster, sustainable DM, call Friday 7/8 4pm eastern

Shelley Stall SStall at agu.org
Fri Aug 12 16:12:17 EDT 2016

Nancy – that’s a good plan.

I did have one thing to share.  I was on a meeting with re3data/datacite about hosting more metadata fields for repositories – related to COPDESS.  I mentioned that this group was interested in finding a home for information on repository curation activities.  They were open to that idea.

Let me know if it’s ok to summarize the need and see what they think.  There is no rush.  We can discuss on the next meeting.

Shelley Stall

On 8/12/16, 4:01 PM, "Esip-sustainabledm on behalf of Nancy Hoebelheinrich via Esip-sustainabledm" <esip-sustainabledm-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-sustainabledm at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

    Hi, Margaret, et al:
    Haven't heard any mention of getting a call together today for ROI, so I
    suspect we'll pass.  Does make me wonder whether we should see about getting
    an ROI call scheduled though.  What do ROI folks think.  Maybe include a
    report on what happened at the meeting at ESIP Summer for those of us who
    were not able to make it?
    Nancy

    Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
    Information Analyst/Principal
    nhoebel at kmotifs.com
    San Mateo, CA  94401
    (v) 650-302-4493
    (f) 650-745-3333

American Geophysical Union
Shelley Stall
ASD, Enterprise Data Mgmt Prog
P: 202-777-7307
E: SStall at agu.org | W: www.agu.org
A: 2000 Florida Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
2016 Fall Meeting: http://fallmeeting.agu.org
12-16 December, San Francisco, California, USA