[Esip-sustainabledm] - upcoming call next Friday, March 10 4pm Eastern

Rebecca Koskela rkoskela at unm.edu
Fri Mar 10 16:07:53 EST 2017

I signed on to the GoToMeeting call but it says meeting will begin when
ESIP Group Two arrives

Rebecca

Sustainable Data Mgmt
WhenFri, March 10, 4pm – 5pm
Wherehttps://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013 (map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F618011013>
)
DescriptionPlease join the Sustainable Data Management meeting from your
computer, tablet or smartphone. https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 618-011-013

Executive Director, DataONE
University of New Mexico
1312 Basehart SE