[Esip-sustainabledm] Plans for our ROI sesion at ESIP, including Neil Beagrie

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 3 13:15:56 EDT 2017

Hi all -
This msg from Anne appears to have not gone thru.
We have a call next week, 7/14. Our action items were to check out the most
recent Beagrie material, and Anne had brought up a few topics here as well.

Here is the link to the newest background material from the Beagrie group:
https://www.cessda.eu/eng/Projects/All-projects/CESSDA-SaW/WP4/Cost-Benefit-Advocacy-Toolkit

Also see the regular monthly VTC notes.
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management

I'll send out a reminder for next Friday's call early next week.
Margaret