[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable DM call, Friday 10/13 4pm Eastern

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 12 23:57:58 EDT 2017

Hi all -
Our regular ESIP call is tomorrow, Friday 10/13. Shelley Stall has invited
Doug Fils to give us a short update on the re3data model, so that our group
can review it, and comment on its usability for its purpose

The connection params are below:

   - Join from computer, tablet or smartphone at:
   https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013

   - Dial in using your phone: :United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
      - Access Code: 618-011-013
      -

Here are the notes from September, for context:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20170908_telcon_notes

I am traveling tomorrow, and will join late. Corinna Gries will start the
call; hopefully, one of you can take notes!
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20171013_telcon_notes

best,
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien