[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable Data Management Cluster call - 2017-12-08

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 1 20:07:28 EST 2017

Hi all -
Our regular call is scheduled for next week. I will be out of the office,
so will miss it. We have been discussing Shelley's FAIR data project
lately, which has some really interesting reading in last month's notes
(see below)

One of the ESIP staff will start the call, so you all can continue the
discussion. if you want to send me notes, thats fine, I can add them to the
wiki page when I return.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management

Connection info:
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 618-011-013