[Esip-sustainabledm] Sustainable DM call, April 20 4pm Eastern

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 12 12:16:02 EDT 2018

Hi all -
Based on what I've heard, this date is as good as any. So we will meet one
week later than usual, on April 20.

Primary agenda item: plan for the summer ESIP meeting
Other items that could come up depending on who is there: papers we are
working on.

Here is the connection info:

Join from computer, tablet or smartphone at:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013

Dial in using your phone: :United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 618-011-013

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20180420_telcon_notes

margaret

Margaret O'Brien