[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable DM call today 5/8, 4pm EST

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri May 8 11:18:45 EDT 2020

Hi Folks -
We have a regularly scheduled call this afternoon -- sorry for the late
reminder!

Last month, we had some good discussions of where to take this group next.
The idea being promoted is that we develop a position statement on what it
means to be "A Repository"

So let's continue that discussion. Here are the notes from last time:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20200410_telcon_notes

Call parameters:

   -

   *===Second Friday of the month, 4PM Eastern (UTC-5 or UTC-4, depending
   on time of year)====*

   Please join in at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
   - To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
   https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
      - You can also dial in using your phone.
   United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
      - Access Code: 618-011-013

See you then -
Margaret