[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable Data Management Cluster meeting tomorrow, Friday June 12 at 4pm EDT.

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 11 20:18:00 EDT 2020

Hi all -

This is your reminder for our monthly ESIP Sustainable Data Management
Cluster meeting tomorrow, Friday June 12 at 4pm EDT. The connection params
are at the bottom of this message, and on our main wiki page/

The agenda is taking shape in the usual place:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Sustainable_Data_Management/20200612_telcon_notes

I still have some material to assemble in zenodo, but will have that done
by meeting.

Also note that Danie Kinkade and Lesley Wyborn will be joining us, as they
have an ESIP session which has some overlap with the work we are
considering for a next project.

See you then -

margaret

*Connection parameters:*

*====Second Friday of the month, 4PM Eastern (UTC-5 or UTC-4, depending on
time of year)====*

Please join in at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
*Activities/Special
Topic Discussion Meeting:*

   - To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013

   - You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

   - Access Code: 618-011-013

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322