[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP cluster - sustainableDM - meeting today, Friday Sep 11, 4pm EDT

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 11 14:10:56 EDT 2020

Hi all -
I actually will not make it to today's meeting. I am cc'ing Megan, to start
the meeting for you, if needed.

If you recall, we last met in July, and at that time, there was a
suggestion to create a matrix of the CARE-FAIR-TRUST concepts, as a format
for filling in particular guidelines to repositories. The notes are here:
https://wiki.esipfed.org/Sustainable_Data_Management/20200710_telcon_notes

I started a wiki page for today:
https://wiki.esipfed.org/Sustainable_Data_Management/20200911a_telcon_notes
It contains the connection info.

If you don't meet today, we will continue the matrix discussion in October.
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322
Information Management