[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable DM cluster, meeting Friday, October 9, 4pm EDT

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 8 18:05:28 EDT 2020

Hi all -
we have our regular call for the Sustainable DM cluster, where we will
continue the discussion of FAIR-CARE-TRUST implementation guidelines for
repositories.

Great development: we will have a guest with us, related to the CARE
principles: Stephanie Carroll from the U of AZ.
Stephanie is a professor in Public Policy, plus associated with graduate
programs and several Indigenous groups' networks, some concerned with
data.  We will be gathering her insights on the responsibilities that a
scientific repository would have to implement CARE principles.

>From last week, there was an action item for all, to view this webinar:
https://youtu.be/NK3mEwVCYh4

Tomorrow's agenda is taking shape in the usual spot:
https://wiki.esipfed.org/Sustainable_Data_Management/20201009_telcon_notes

and the connection params:
Join from computer, tablet or smartphone at:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
Dial in using your phone: :United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 618-011-013

See you there!
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien