[Esip-sustainabledm] nightlight pollution data

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Mon Oct 26 17:39:08 EDT 2020

Hi Amy,
Here is one more suggestion that just came in. I hope it's helpful:
Near real-time data from Suomi NPP VIIRS instrument can be visualized in
NASA’s Worldview application (https://go.nasa.gov/3our22X)  and the
research-quality data can be downloaded from Earthdata Search at
https://search.earthdata.nasa.gov/search?q=VNP46A.

Best,
Megan

Megan Carter Orlando