[Esip-sustainabledm] Reminder: sustainable DM cluster call TODAY, 4pm EST

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:01:17 EST 2021

Hi Margaret and all,

I am sorry, but will not be able to attend today's meeting due to an urgent
conflict.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu