[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable Data Management - call Friday 15 Oct 2021, 4pm Eastern

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 14 14:23:09 EDT 2021

Hi all -
Our regular cluster call is tomorrow at 4pm Eastern.
Meeting Notes are here, connection details at the bottom:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRFau7_oFdNNxgFbQOYsOUMEKaymYv_H0MQzu3x5KSI/edit#

A couple of things to discuss tomorrow:
1. Our AGU submission was accepted, abstract link:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm21/meetingapp.cgi/Person/60045

Abstract Title: FAIR-TRUST-CARE Principles for Environmental Data
Repositories
Session: IN43B. Adopting Principles to Enhance Capabilities for Using Earth
Science Data II eLightning
Presentation Type: eLightning
Day/Time: Thursday, 16 December 2021: 12:45 - 14:00, Convention Center,
eLightning Theater III

What we need to settle:
-- Exactly what will go into the presentation. The abstract implies we will
talk about the alignment of the three sets of principles, which would mean
we have to finish up the spreadsheet quickly. Or we could back off just to
CARE.
-- decide on presentation option (in person or remote). There are some
deadlines to keep in mind.

Secondly, it's time to follow up with the CARE folks, probably in a
separate call.
Specifically, to get feedback from them on our categorizations, and to plan
a short paper highlighting the CARE activities.

see you tomorrow!
Margaret

Connection info:
Join Zoom Meeting