[Esip-sustainabledm] [EXT]ESIP working group and CARE principles

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 21 12:59:11 EDT 2021

HI all -
It looks like the best date for us to meet will be Friday Nov 5, 4pm EDT.
This is Saturday in New Zealand, so special thanks to Maui - for being
available.

Agenda:
go over the comments from the CARE folks on our categorizations (in the
slides, attached).
outline next steps for a collaborative paper on our activities.

Megan has added us to the calendar, so we can use our regular zoom
connection (below for those who don't have it)

See you then -
Margaret

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09
Meeting ID: 843 0877 9180
Passcode: 772802
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,84308779180# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,84308779180# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)