[Esip-sustainabledm] [EXT]Reminder: ESIP working group and CARE principles

Carroll, Stephanie Russo - (stephaniecarroll) stephaniecarroll at arizona.edu
Fri Nov 5 11:32:16 EDT 2021

Margaret, apologies as this meeting didn't make my calendar. What time is it? Stephanie

Stephanie Russo Carroll (formerly Rainie), DrPH, MPH

Ahtna/Native Village of Kluti-Kaah, Pronouns: she/her/hers (learn why pronouns matter here<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)

+1(520)271-7377 mobile|text|iMessage|WhatsApp | stephaniecarroll at arizona.edu | ORCID 0000-0002-8996-8071

Land Acknowledgement: We respectfully acknowledge the University of Arizona is on the land and territories of Indigenous peoples. Today, Arizona is home to 22 federally-recognized tribes, with Tucson being home to the O’odham and the Yaqui. Committed to diversity and inclusion, the University strives to build sustainable relationships with sovereign Native Nations and Indigenous communities through education offerings, partnerships, and community service. (learn about land acknowledgements here<https://nativegov.org/a-guide-to-indigenous-land-acknowledgment/>; learn whose lands you're on here<https://native-land.ca/>).

Assistant Professor, Public Health Policy and Management<https://publichealth.arizona.edu/directory/stephanie-russo-carroll> & American Indian Studies GIDP<https://gidp.arizona.edu/ais>

Assistant Research Professor, Udall Center for Studies in Public Policy<http://udallcenter.arizona.edu>

Associate Director, Native Nations Institute<http://nni.arizona.edu>  ​

Director, Collaboratory for Indigenous Data Governance <http://IndigenousDataLab.org>

 ​

President, University of Arizona Native Faculty<https://naair.arizona.edu/native-faculty/native-american-faculty-group>

Chair, GIDA Global Indigenous Data Alliance<http://gida-global.org>

Global Chair, ENRICH<http://enrich-hub.org> Equity for Indigenous Research and Innovation Coordinating Hub

Co-Founder, US Indigenous Data Sovereignty Network<http://usindigenousdata.org>

Board Member, Copper River Tribal University