[Esip-usability] ESIP Usability Cluster - First Meeting, 9/7, 1pm ET

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 15 12:01:02 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that we will be meeting on the first
Wednesday of each month at 1:00pm Eastern, and our first meeting will be on
September 7th.

I have included the GotoMeeting/Telecon instructions as follows; this
information is also included on our wiki page (
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Usability).

   - Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
   - Click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/194160661
   - You can also dial in using your phone.
   - United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
      - Access Code: 194-160-661

On the wiki page, there is also a proposed agenda for our first meeting (
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/UsabilityCluster/MonthlyMeeting/2016-09-07
).

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel welcome
to let me know.

Thank you very much, and Ii look forward to talking with all of you soon.

Best regards,
Sophie