[Esip-usability] Reminder: ESIP Usability Cluster Winter Meeting Session in lieu of January Monthly Call

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:07:38 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that ESIP Usability Cluster's January
meeting originally scheduled for this Wednesday (1/3, at 1pm ET / 10am PT)
is canceled.

We will have a session at ESIP Winter Meeting instead:

*Session Title:* Demo of Selected Usability Evaluation Techniques for Data
Repositories' Interfaces/Services
*Date/Time:* Wednesday, January 11, 4:00pm - 5:30pm
*ESIP Commons Link:* commons.esipfed.org/node/9523
*Remote Participation Link:* global.gotomeeting.com/join/543496349
*Remote Participation Access Code:* 543-496-349
*Remote Participation Phone:* (872) 240-3311

We will resume our monthly meeting in February (Wednesday, 2/1, at  at 1pm
ET / 10am PT).

If you have any question or need further information, please feel welcome
to let Madison and me know.

Thank you very much, and Happy New Year!
Sophie