[Esip-usability] Reminder: ESIP Usability Cluster Monthly Call - This Wednesday, 12/6, *12pm* ET / *9am* PT

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 4 11:42:11 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that ESIP Usability Cluster's December
meeting (last meeting of the year!) will be held this Wednesday, 12/6.
However, instead of meeting at our usual 1pm ET / 10am PT time slot, we
will be meeting an hour ahead (at 12pm ET / 9am PT).

During this meeting, in addition to reviewing the progress we have made
this year, we will be helping the ESIP Data Management Training Working
Group in reviewing and finalizing their usability test scripts, which will
be used at the AGU Fall Meeting and the ESIP Winter Meeting. We hope
everyone can join us to help in providing the Working Group with your
feedback.

The meeting agenda has been posted on the wiki and can also be accessed
using the following link:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/UsabilityCluster/MonthlyMeeting/2017-10-04

Please use the following GoToMeeting/telecon information to join the
meeting:

  *   Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
  *   Click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/194160661

  *   You can also dial in using your phone.
  *   United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
  *   Access Code: 194-160-661

Thank you very much,
Sophie