[Esip-visioneers] 15th Anniversary Patch

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Nov 12 18:39:52 EST 2013

Sorry for the confusion. The generic logo will not change from what we have
now, so it is reusable and will only say "Making data matter".

We are printing special patches for the Winter Meeting that will include
the 15 year "sticker" and we will likely use a modified version in some of
our print material around the meeting.

Thanks all for the feedback!