[Esip-visioneers] Summer Meeting Debrief & Winter Meeting Kick-Off - Aug 31 Telecon

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Wed Aug 26 16:46:42 EDT 2015

Hi All -

I hope that the rest of your summer, post-ESIP was great. It's time to
regroup, debrief from the Summer 2015 meeting and start planning for 2016 -
Winter & Summer. The Winter dates are Jan 6-8, 2016 at the Wardman Park
Marriott. Here are survey results from the Summer Meeting to start the
debrief <http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/e/e0/Summer2015Survey.pdf>.

In addition, I'd like to have our next call, this coming Monday, Aug. 31 at
1 ET/10 PT.

I'll send WebEx details and a meeting reminder on Friday.

Thanks-
Erin