[Esip-visioneers] *NO* ESIP/Visioneers call this week

Steve Diggs sdiggs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:56:32 EDT 2016

Visioneers,

We’re deep into the Summer ESIP season and the work of the Visioneers is
about done.

*Though we will not have an online meeting today*, our work is
transitioning from mostly brainstorming to implementation.  In our new
role, we can help the ESIP staff the most by
 reviewing our comprehensive notes :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JuyT2s2TJ3Swg9nuMTWCaXeQKhF5tBCeeqciPOn7-Os

Please give the notes a solid read and forward any revisions and/or
comments to me (please cc Denise).  We’ll compile them and forward this
information on to the ESIP staff.

Finally, there will be a final call to wrap-up our Summer 2016 functions
and begin the discussion on themes for the 2017 meetings.   More details to
come next week.

Thanks to all of you for your time and for pitching in.  ESIP's
visioneering team is unique and is one of the many reasons that this
organization is so successful!

All the best,
-sd