[Esip-visioneers] Canceled: ESIP Visioneers Standing Call

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon Jan 28 10:56:58 EST 2019

      This is a calendar invite for our recurring Visioneers call. Please note, while we aim to meet every two weeks, sometimes the schedule will get shifted, so please be on the lookout for updated invites.

      Please add any topics to the agenda in the notes document. Notes/agenda here: https://goo.gl/j2NnDW

      Join us every second Wednesday, at 3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, Noon PT. We look forward to seeing you there!

      https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/883541213

      You can also dial in using your phone.