[Esip-InfoQuality] Collaboration Area Showcase

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Mon Jun 15 21:36:12 EDT 2015

Hi ESIP Working Groups, Clusters, Committees, and Member Type Reps!

The passage of the Early Bird Registration date means the ESIP Summer
Meeting is upon us!  As such, I wanted to touch bases about an exciting new
event at this summer's meeting.  On Thursday July 16th at 5 pm we will be
having a Collaboration Area Showcase <http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7957>.
This will be a time to mix, mingle, and highlight the activities of your
collaboration group.

For this event, we'd like all active collaboration groups to provide a
poster telling us who you are, what you do and how to get involved. Cool
projects, future work, pictures, figures and the like are also great poster
additions. Your poster should also have a QR code
<https://scan.me/qr-code-generator#/url> that links to your group's ESIP
site, e.g. your wiki.

Prior to the event, please email me the digital image of your poster so it
can scroll at the registration desk throughout the meeting.

Annie

. .

*Annie Bryant Burgess, PhD*
Community Director
Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
www: http://esipfed.org/
twitter: @esipfed
mobile: 585.738.7549
. .