[Esip-webservices] Monthly Telecon 9/14/2015 notes and update

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:36:24 EDT 2015

Afternoon,

Apologies for those that had trouble connecting. For future reference, the
telecon connection information will always be on the Web Services wiki (
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/WebServices) and is correct. Again,
apologies for that.

The recordings are available at:

Streaming:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/ldr.php?RCID=ba9cb5404434118c5eeb9c02ee711ff6
Download: [
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/lsr.php?RCID=78694ad5fc1d8f665fbe492ac52c123e

And the September meeting notes at:

    http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/WSC-20150914

I have set up a doodle poll for October's telecon:

    http://doodle.com/poll/uix2fxichm2epqp7

If you'd like to participate, please take a moment to mark your preferences
by Oct 1.

I was reminded of the history of the cluster on the call and, in light of
that, I'll be expanding the initial potential topic list to get at some of
the "low-hanging fruit". That will continue to live in the Google Doc and I
am happy to take any and all suggestions, even something as simple as a
link to an interesting widget. Let's consider success stories, use cases,
interesting/useful (and bounded) tasks.

So take a minute for the doodle poll, suggestions for the winter meeting
and please feel free to ping me with any suggestions, even if it's just a
link to something interesting and relevant.

Cheers,
Soren