[Esip_dmtraining] Welcome and Setting up a monthly data mngment trng call

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Sat Sep 19 17:42:10 EDT 2015

Hello, everyone:

I have created a doodle poll to see if we can find a time to get together on
a monthly basis to discuss data management training issues.  Please respond
to the doodle poll with that in mind.  So, for example, could you meet on a
regular basis at the given times on the first Monday of the month, or the
first Thursday of the month, etc.  Also, please comment if you'd like to see
more options for earlier times on Thursdays as I could meet as early as 8 am
Pacific on some Thursdays.  If none of these days / times work, I can add
other options on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  I have not added them yet as
those days, and Fridays are very difficult for me at this point.  That
should change in October or November, however.   Let me know if you have
questions.  Oh, and by the way, welcome to the new list!  Thanks to Erin
Robinson for setting this up for us.

The link to the doodle poll is here:
http://doodle.com/poll/c4q2qqspub3gbt76.

For your reference, the link to the meeting notes can be found here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Management_Training.

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich