[Esip_dmtraining] Remote participation possible for the ESIP Winter Meeting Data Management Session - save the date!

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Dec 21 16:12:23 EST 2015

Hello, all:

Per Sophie's message earlier, we did get enough interest from group members
to request and receive the promise of support for remote participation in
this meeting:

Data Management Training Resources Survey and Clearinghouse Project Report

http://live.commons.esipfed.bluedotapps.org/node/8755

Wednesday, January 6th, at 4pm ET

Webex call-in information will follow before the call.  Hope to see you
online.  In the meantime, happy holidays to you all!

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich