[Esip_dmtraining] Remote participation possible for the ESIP Winter Meeting Data Management Session - save the date!

Amber E Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Wed Jan 6 15:59:03 EST 2016

Hi

i don't seem to have webex info for this.
Can you please resend to me?  Would love to join you.

Amber

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich via Esip_dmtraining <
esip_dmtraining at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hello, all:
>
> Per Sophie’s message earlier, we did get enough interest from group
> members to request and receive the promise of support for remote
> participation in this meeting:
>

> Data Management Training Resources Survey and Clearinghouse Project Report
>
> http://live.commons.esipfed.bluedotapps.org/node/8755
>
> Wednesday, January 6th, at 4pm ET
>

> Webex call-in information will follow before the call.  Hope to see you
> online.  In the meantime, happy holidays to you all!
>
> Regards,
>
> Nancy
>

> [image: _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB] <https://kmotifs.com/>
>

> Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
>
> Information Analyst/Principal
>
> nhoebel at kmotifs.com
>
> San Mateo, CA  94401
>
> (v) 650-302-4493
>
> (f) 650-745-3333

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach
DataONE
University of New Mexico
1312 Basehart SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106