[Esip_dmtraining] Remote participation possible for the ESIP Winter Meeting Data Management Session - save the date!

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Wed Jan 6 20:51:19 EST 2016

Thank you, Shannon, for sending this critical information.  Sorry for the delay in my response and Sophie’s as we were trying to figure out how to navigate the laptop to get our presentations downloaded.  Hope you were able to hear what what going on.  We thought it was a good session – good ideas, discussions, suggestions….

Talk with you all soon!

Nancy