[Esip_dmtraining] All-Call Data Management Training conference call today!

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 1 11:59:55 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Per David's feedback, the wirefrmae links in Nancy's email were incomplete
for some reasons, and David has provided the complete links as follows:

1) DMT Clearinghouse Wireframe Homepage Tablet/Desktop:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1K3X9HY66YN-JWFSQu1Yg71krXkCjGgpnvR0LH2E49XI/edit?usp=sharing

2) v2 DMT Clearinghouse Wireframe Homepage - Mobile:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1-yOraH1os_0upIvbr4HnDHh8SGCYwluwizm9qijJhsE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Sophie