[Esip_dmtraining] Just in time --- no DMT Working Group call today

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:54:55 EST 2017

Hi Nancy,

Thank you very much for sharing the session information again, and I am
looking forward to sharing with everyone the DMT Clearinghouse's usability
evaluation result using the cognitive walkthrough technique.

The presentation I will be using during the session will be posted after
next week; I will help in sending out an announcement once the presentation
is available.

If there are any additional questions or if further information is needed,
please feel welcome to let me know at any time.

Thanks again,
Sophie