[Esip_dmtraining] Reschedule our monthly call for April to Thursday, March 30th

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Mar 20 18:00:21 EDT 2017

Hello, everyone:

It appears that the Thursday, March 30th date works best for those who
responded to my question, so please reserve that date and time of 9 am PDT,
10 am MDT, 11 am CDT, and 12 noon EDT.  I will send out a reminder and an
agenda early next week.  Please let me know if you have any items to be on
the agenda.  Thanks, and hope you will be able to join the call.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich