[Esip_dmtraining] Revised agenda for DMT Working Group call this morning / day at 9 am PDT, 10 am MDT, 11 am, CDT, 12 noon EDT

Kerstin A Lehnert lehnert at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Mar 30 11:59:09 EDT 2017

Sorry I can't make it. I am in a full-day meeting of our NSF project to
build a tool for structured DMPs.

Best,

Kerstin

On 3/30/17 11:48 AM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich via Esip_dmtraining wrote:

> Just a quick reminder (see call-in information below) and a revised
> agenda:
>
> 1. Status check & plans for the Data Management Training Clearinghouse
>
> a.Usability testing
>
> b.CDI grant
>
> c.Inventory check
>
> d.Possibilities for future enhancement
>
> 2.Ideas for ESIP Summer and DataONE User’s group sessions
>
> 3.Prospects for turning existing DMT Working Group into a formal Data
> Stewardship Working Group
>
> a.Reasons for doing
>
> b.Requirements:  Statement of Work and Timeline
>
> i.Discussion of first thoughts about what we want to accomplish
>
> ii.Timeline thoughts
>
> 4.Check in on time, day for monthly calls – still ok?  Need to change
> the day / week of the month?
>
> 5.Anything else?
>
> Also, here’s the link to the google doc notes for the meeting,
> including the agenda.  Hope to talk with you soon!
>
> Nancy
>
> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB <https://kmotifs.com/>
>
> Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
>
> Information Analyst/Principal
>
> nhoebel at kmotifs.com
>
> San Mateo, CA  94401
>
> (v) 650-302-4493
>
> (f) 650-745-3333

Dr. Kerstin Lehnert
Doherty Senior Research Scientist
Director, Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Columbia University
Palisades, NY, 10964
(845) 365-8506