[Esip_dmtraining] Draft proposal for discussion at next Data Stewardship call

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu Apr 13 09:57:46 EDT 2017

Hello, everyone:

The informal subgroup of the Data Stewardship Committee that has been
working on Data Management Training issues is considering a request to the
full committee for formal Working Group status, achieved by vote of the full
committee.  Brief discussion of this issue is scheduled to be discussed on
the call next Monday, and I am providing a link in advance of that call to a
draft statement of work and timeline for the proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FNTNx7FVVzta04bGSn7Z_ti2qpnDrSGiQIPJJyuz
mHM/edit?usp=sharing .  Please review and comment as you wish.  We'll be
able to talk in more detail in the next few Data Stewardship calls.  Thanks!

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich

Information Analyst/Principal