[Esip_dmtraining] Belmont Forum data skills curricula development workshop slides

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Wed May 31 17:57:15 EDT 2017

FYI -- For those interested in following the international discussion on
establishing data skills for data professionals and researchers, please see
the message below from the organizers of the Belmont Forum’s
e-infrastructure Data Management Project’s recent Data Skills Curricula
Development Workshop in Vienna, Austria.  Of particular interest are the
links to the slides from presenters at the workshop, but also the Skills Gap
Analysis released in March 2017.  More results from the workshop’s
discussions will follow from the organizers, but this is useful contextual
information, I think.   We can discuss on the Data Management Training
Working Group call tomorrow, if there is interest.  A full agenda for that
call, and a reminder of call-in information will follow shortly.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich